Thursday, August 19, 2010

My 27th Birthday.

Hi Friends,
                Today I am very happy  because of My Birthday .So I need to share my Happiness with all of U. My 3 yr boy Neelesh did my Birthday with his Naughty works and Singing the Birthday song for me .I felt little bit sad of missing my Parents and In_Laws.Anyhow My Husband had a New Dress and I am craze in Coloring hands with Mehendi ,So my hubby got it for me.It made really happy.I offered my prayers to God and had Blessings from my Husband.
                                                                   Because of "Shravanamasam"   month ,I didn't made a cake and I had my Cake cutting with "Ravva Kesari" sweet.And my kid decorated it with roasted Cashews,Almonds and Raisins having my name on it.He did well and was eagerly waited when to cut it and have it. I have cut the Kesari cake and distributed to all of my friends and I was thinking of my childhood days, how I enjoyed in India  by going to Temples and taking the blessings from my Mom & Dad and distributing the Chocalates to all my friends.Eventhough , Among all the Birthdays ,being at "Torrance" this B'day made me more happy with my sweet boy knowing about My Birthday and enjoyed a lot. So friends here I am posting some of my snaps taken and have a look at it.                   
     
My Birthday "Ravva Kesari" cake.
My kid Lighted Candles...........

Neelesh waiting to cut Kesari Cake!!!
Lovely Kisses to my Mom........

1 comment:

  1. Many More Happy Returns Of the day :) Njoy u r day...Nice cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Post your valuable comments