Friday, September 17, 2010

Shiridi Sai Baba Song

Every one Pray God in diferent ways by offering something to Lord,Singing songs whatever the language may be.So I too know some songs from my Grand-Mother and Mother,Mother- in-Law.I learned and sings everyday at Pooja time.I wish you all to know these songs and posting it in English Language ,actually the song is Telugu.I remember one Short song of Shiridi Sai Baba ,when I was studying 4th standard,I went to my Grandmother's place for summer Vaccation," Addanki",Prakasam District,there in the evening I used to go SaiBaba temple near by home for Bhajans along with my Big Brother ,at Maaram Vari street.From that time onwards I started to Know about Lord Shiridi Sai Baba and doing Prayers and Knowing about him by reading the books.After learning this song,I used to sing all time.I remember one good memory of this song was ,when my school was re-opened ,all my Teachers and Sirs was asked about our summer holidays.All the students (Friends) in the class shared their feelings.When it was my turn to say ,I simply sang this song and all gave me a good clap .So, with the blessings of Lord Sai Baba ,today I share my Little song.

Shiridi Sai,Dwarakamaayi
Prasantha roopa sai ram
Sai Ram,Sai Ram
Ek namm sundara Raam

Alla Eeshwara Sai Ram
Shiridi pureesey Hey Bhagavan
Daya Karo... Daya Karo...Daya Karoo Hey Bhagavan
Raksha Karo..Raksha Karo...Raksha Karoo Hey Bhagavan

Shiridi Sai Dwaraka Maayi
Prasantha Roopa Sai ram
Sai Ram,Sai Ram
Ek Naam Sundara Raam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your valuable comments