Friday, September 3, 2010

Watermelon Roti


I was really had agreat taste Today evening ,my friend swati bought the "Watermelon Roti" in a box to me.By listening the name of this dish , I was surprised and asked her to share the way of Preparing.My hubby and my boy  completed the Roti very soon and they liked it .Thank you Swati for sharing and Tasting recipe to me and  So friends,I would let you all to share this Roti.

Ingredients:
  • Watermelon- 1small size
  • Wheat flour-1cup
  • Besan powder-1/4cup
  • Jawar flour-1/4cup
  • Redchilli powder-1/2tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil/Butter - to cook rotis
Method:
  • Take a Watermelon,peel the outerlayer and cut in to pieces.
  • Grate this watermelon in to a plate or bowl by removing all the seeds.
  • Take a bowl and mix all the flours with salt,chillipowder and make a pilable soft dough by adding the grated watermelon.
  • Keep this dough a side for 5mins  by covering it.
  • After sometime,take a small lemonsized ball from the dough and press it by using hand on a sheet of thick plastic cover to form a circle shape.
  • Heat a Pan /Tawa,add Butter/Oil and cook the rotis by turning bothsides.
  • Serve hot in to a plate.
Note:
  • If you eat with out any dippings ,you can enjoy the real taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your valuable comments