Hi friends,I got the list of variety food items to offer Goddess from my Mother living at Vijaywada.So I am posting the list of Naivedyam food to offer God ,those who are following the Navaratri Pooja.My mother got the information from me from the Temple book of Vijayawada.The name of the book is "Sri Devi Navaratri Pooja Vidanam & Naivedyams".So ,I thanks to my Mother,for helping me to prepare the Naivedyams for the Goddess for each day.These information from my mother helped me to post in my blog for this Navaratri Festival.So here goes the Order of Naivedyams to prepare.
- Swarna Kavachalankara Durga devi - Vadapappu,Chalimidi,Paayasam.
- BaalaTripura sundari devi -Teepi Bhoondi ,Sanagalu
- Gayatri Devi - Ravva kesari,Pulihora
- Annapoornan Devi - Pongali
- Lalitha devi - Pulihora,Pesara Boorelu
- Mahalakshmi devi - Ksheerannam
- Saraswathi devi - Atukulu,Bellamu,Senagapappu,Endukobbari.
- Durga Devi - Gaarelu,Nimmarasam kalipina allam mukkalu.
- Mahishasura Mardhini - Chakkera Pongali
- Sri Rajarajeswari Devi - Pulihora ,Gaarelu.
Not only these Prasadams,you can also prepare some other items as you like to offer like Daddojanam,Poornalu,Bobbatlu,Pulagamu,Kadambam annam and those who are interested to cook daily ,you can offer Pulihora either made with Lemon or Tamarind for Naivedyam.It is said that during these Navaratri days,if people observe to do Kumkum pooja by reading "Devi Khadgamaala" It is very good and all evils will be gone away and the reading of that makes us one Sword/Weapon.And the ladies who are married do Pooja with Kumkum and partake Prasadam makes them good and the Goddess likes this way .Moreover every house in India,door way gate will be decorated with Turmeric paste and Kumkum ,observes all the 10 days to be clean and invites the Goddess.