This variety of item is very simple and easy of cooking to have a good combination with Poori.
So here goes the recipe.
- Potato/Aloo-2 boiled
- Tomato-1 finely chopped
- Onion-1 finely chopped
- Melted butter-1tsp
- Frozen green peas-1tsp
- Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric/Haldi-a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro-few handful
- Garam masala-a pinch
- Heat the cooking pan and add butter.
- Add the chopped onions,tomato and saute it .
- When the onions and tomato becomes tender soft add salt according to the taste and add frozen green peas .
- Make potatoes to be smashed and add it to the pan and cook it for 2mins.
- Add water if necessary (we can add boiled water of potato also).
- Now add garam masala,haldi and mix up with a spatula and let it cook for 3mins.
- Garnish with Cilantro and ready to serve with poori.