Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sri Khara Nama Samvatsaram

Hi Friends,Hope you have celebrated this Festival well & have enjoyed a lot .Me too celebrated this Ugadi Festival a lot with my Family Members .I have done Pooja and prayed the God and offered few varieties of prasadam .The main dish of the day is "Ugadi Pachadi" and Semiya Kesari &; Maamidikaya Pindi Pulihora.After offering the Naivedyam to the Lord,when I distributed the Ugadi Pachadi to my son,he changed his face expression as soon as he tasted .He liked and asked the ingredients conatined in it;asking me to prepare again for next time .Soon I replied need to wait for the Next year Ugadi Festival!!

So friends ,here goes the snaps of Rangoli design & my small Pooja platform.



Naivedyam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your valuable comments