Pancake prepared using Pearl Sago.It's preparing is easy and tastes good.
- 1-2 cups Sago/Sabudana/Saggubiyyam
- 1-2 cups Riceflour/Biyyampindi
- 1-2 cups Yogurt/Curd
- 1-2 Green chilies
- 1 Onion
- 3 Curry Leaves
- 10-12 Strands of Corinader Leaves
- 1/2 '' ginger 2tsp Grated Carrot
- 1tsp Grated Coconut
- 1tsp Cumin seeds-Optional
- Salt to taste
- Soak Sago in water for about 3-4 hrs.Wash them properly twice in water and drain the water and keep it aside.
- Chop Onion,Green Chillies,Ginger in to small pieces as shown in the picture.
- Take a bowl and put the soaked Sago,Curd ,Salt and Rice flour.
- Mix with the Chopped onion,green chillies,ginger pieces,grated carrot and coconut,Coriander leaves,Curry leaves .
- Add required amount of water and mix them well .The Consistency of the batter should be like that of thick milk.
- Heat the tava.Pour a laddle full of batter and spread in a concentric circle.
- Add oil and close with a lid and let it cook for a minute in alow flame.
- Open the lid and flip the dosa and cook again.
- Serve hot with Pickle or Chutney.
- You Can also soak the Sago in the Curd and Make Dosa's.