Today is the Children's Day in India(i.e; November 14)&I wish You all the Children with a very Happy Children's Day .
So ,I am posting this simple Bread Chat item as a Children's Day Special.So parents enjoy this with your Lovely Children!!
- Bread Slices-5
- Onion-1small chopped
- Tomato-1 small chopped
- Green chillies-1 no (optionla)
- Red chilly powder-1/4tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander powder-1/2tsp
- Jeera Powder-1/2tsp
- Chat Masala Powder-1/2tsp
- Tomato Ketchup-1tbsp
- Lemon Juice-1tbsp
- Grated carrot-2tbsp
- Coriander leaves-few
- Oil-sufficient for frying
- Take the Bread slices ;remove its edges i.e; brown part.
- Now cut the bread slices in to small cubes.
- Now heat a kadai with the sufficient oil and fry the bread cubes.
- Bread cubes fry very soon so put the flame in medium.
- Take them in to a bowl and they will be crunchy.
- Take a bowl,add the chopped onions,tomatoes ,coriander powder,Jeera powder,Salt.
- Add Red chilli powder,Chat Masala powder Tomato ketchup,corainder leaves,Grated carrot and the Lemon Juice.
- Mix them well nicely and keep it.
- Now take the fried crumbs and mix it nicely with the above dressing.
- Serve it to a bowl and enjoy!!