Friday, May 10, 2013

Fresh Grated Carrots in Sugar Syrup For Mother's Day Special


Hi Friends,Yesterday evening I got one new recipe from one of my friend who stays in the appartment.Her Name is Mrs.Hailey.I tasted it and soon posting this for you all in the blog.I don't know the name of the sweet exactly as I named it .Wat's in name we need to taste it so come on  have a look towards the recipe.

Ingridients:

  • Fresh Grated Carrots-1 1/2 cup
  • Sugar-1/2 cup
  • Water -2 cups
  • Cashew,Pista,Almonds-few
  • Cardamon Powder/Elachi Powder- little
Method:
  • Take a Vessel ,add water with sugar and make a syrup to a string consistency as u do for making Gulab Jamoon..
  • Just cook lightly grated carrots in the water and remove it.
  • Add the grated carrots and nuts in to the boiling sugar syrup.
  • Mix well ;Serve it  chilled .
  • Delicious.......Yummy Sweet ready !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your valuable comments