Hi friends,I learned this Onion Chutney from my Mother.I used to have this along with Dosa,Idli and other Tiffin Items.So I tried ,and it turned in to good taste .So without delay friends you to have a look.
- Onions-2 Chopped
- Red Chillipowder-1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Sugar/Jaggery-little for sweetness
- Salt- to taste
- Cut the Onions in to cubes and keep it a side.
- Take a Mortar/Mixy jar ,add salt,sugar/Jaggery,Chillipowder and Onions,
- Turn the jar to form a fine paste.
- Have this paste in to bowl and serve with your Snack Items or Tiffins.
- No need to add water.
- We can store this for one week in the Refrigerator.