- Rice flour- 2 cups
- Onion- 1 small chopped
- Grated Carrots-4 no
- Green chilies-3no
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Take a blender/Jar ,add green chillies,salt,curry leaves,Cumin seeds and grind it to a paste.
- Take a bowl,add the rice flour,onion,grated carrot,grounded paste and make a smooth ,fine dough.
- Add water if needed.
- Finally add a drop of cooking oil and move the dough so that the oil is applied to the dough with out sticking to the container.
- Cover it with a lid and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Now make a small balls from the dough and make a circle shaped with the fingers and applying little oil.
- Heat a pan and cook it well on both sides by turning the Pancake.
- Serve it hot with Spicy powder or Chutney!!