- Chanadal-1/2 cup
- Bellam/Jaggery-1 cup
- Elachi Powder-1tsp
- Oil-to fry
- All purpose flour/Maida-1/4 cup
- Wheat flour-1/2cup
- Semolina/Bombay ravva-2tbsp
- Clean the dal and add sufficient water and cook it.
- Drain the water or you can use it as a soup.
- Make it cool ,add jaggery,elachi powder and grind it.
- Make the balls and keep a side.
- Now in a bowl mix all the flours and ravva and knead to a dough.
- Now make the small pooris and fill the sweet chanadal balls.
- close them all edges.
- Deep fry them in the oil.
- Tasty Poornam Kudumulu is ready.
- Enjoy !!