- Potato-1 no medium
- Onion- 1/3 cup chopped
- Green beans-3 no chopped
- Carrot-1 no chopped
- Peas- few frozen or soaked & boiled one
- Capsicum-1/4 cup chopped
- Kothimeer-few leaves
- Cabbage-1/4 cup chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder-1/2tsp
- GaramMasala - a pinch
- Oil for frying
- Tomato Ketchup
- Bread slices - 2 powdered for binding
- Corn flour-2tbsp
- Ice-Cream sticks-few
- Take a Vessel or pressure cooker add little water and salt .
- Shift the Cabbage,Green beans,Peas,Carrot,Potato,Capsicum and cook well .(2 whistles in the Pressure Cooker)
- Now take a bowl add the kothimeer leaves,onions,salt to taste ,red chilli powder,garam masala.
- Now drain all the water from the cooked vegetables and place it in a bowl.
- Add corn flour and mix well and make like a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now make balls from the mixture and roll them in the bread powder and drop them in the hot oil.
- Fry them well until they turn in to golden color .
- Remove from the oil and insert the Ice-Cream stick to each fried ball.
- Serve them in to a plate with Tomato Ketchup and Yummy....Yummy......Veggie Candies are ready to enjoy!!
- If you use frozen peas ,place them in a hot water for 10 minutes and add it to the mixture.
- Don't make to boil veggies with more water.It makes very loose while mixing.
This recipe goes to the event