Hi Friends,I learned this Poori by seeing in the Television Cooking Show.I liked it and tried.Hope you all may also like it!!!
- Bread Slices-3 no
- Curd-1cup or more
- All Purpose flour/Maida-3 cups
- Cooking soda- a pinch
- Water-for dipping the bread
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl with water and dip the bread slices and squeeze them.
- Take a large bowl ,add the wet bread, flour,salt,cooking soda.
- Mix them and form to a dough by adding the curd.(Do not use water to make the dough)
- Prepared dough will be little soggy and sticky.So put it in the refrigerator by storing in a tight box for about 10 -20 minutes.
- Take out the dough from the refrigerator and divide the dough in to small balls.
- Roll it in to small poori with the rolling pin by applying the flour if needed.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the prepared poori.
- Fry the prepared Poori's under a low flame till it turns in golden color.
- Make the Poori's with the remaining dough.
- Take the Fried Poori's in to a plate with the Paper Napkin to remove the excess oil.
- Serve this tasty & Yummy Poori with Chana curry or Aloo Curry.
- Add enough curd to form a dough consistency.
- Don't add more Cooking soda,It extracts more oil and change the taste.
I am sending this recipe to the ARS event E2 announcement "B for Breakfast"