Hi friends,I tried for the Children's Day Special this variety recipe as many of them likes Sweet Corn ,but delayed in posting and today I am posting for you all readers and friends to see it and if any one tried with any variation means feel free to send it through Mail /Comments!!
Here goes the recipe.
- Frozen Sweet Corn-1/4 cup
- Uncooked rice- 2cups
- Chopped Vegetables- 1 potato,1Carrot
- Green chillies-2 no slits
- Bay leaf -1
- Cashews -few
- Cinnamon ,Clove- 2
- Salt to taste
- Ginger ,Garlic Paste - 1/2tsp
- Boiled water- 1 1/2 cup
- Cooking Pan / Pressure Cooker
- Oil + Ghee - 2tbsp
- Garam Masala / Any Biryani or Pulav Masala powder - 1/2 tsp ( Choice)
- First clean the rice under water and strain all the water and keep the rice aside.
- Heat a pressure cooker and add oil,ghee .
- Add a Cinnamon stick,cloves,bay leaf ,cashews and let it fry.
- Now add sweet corn,chopped vegetables ,green chillies and saute it well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Now at this stage add the strained rice and mix well.
- Add boiled water or normal water ,salt ,your choice of Masala powder and mix well.
- Close the lid of pan or pressure cooker and allow to cook for 3 or 4 whistles.
- Once it cooked ,serve it on a plate and Enjoy it's taste!!