Friday, December 27, 2019

Bhelpuri





Bhelpuri is one of my kids favorite snack item especially my daughter wants me to make it daily 😊
As a mom I am very happy to make her often by adding various vegetables & nuts to feed her.
It’s very easy to make at home .When I started making this snack at home , my children stopped their interest to go out & eat at outside chat Centers!!

Here is the method how I prepared.
In a wide bowl added chopped tomatoes & onions, boiled peanuts 🥜,bengal gram , papdi pieces, Sev ,coriander powder, salt , red chilli powder , Sweet & spicy chutney , Bhelpuri chutney , Puffed rice ...
Mix well .
Add cilantro & serve it I a bowl or in cone shaped hard paper tomato enjoy our Indian style street or home memories !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your valuable comments